In ZenCharts™ you can set rules when notifications will be send. Further more you can select the users that will receive them and their subject and content.
Navigate to notification settings page
Go to the main chart tab and select other, then settings. After that click on the notification tab on the side menu.
Notification rules list
Now that you are on the notification settings page, you can see the list of all notification rules that are currently active in the system. Each row represents one notification rule. On the first column you can see the type of the action that will trigger the sending of the notification and different options connected with it. The second column shows the recipients of the notifications (individual users or all the users with certain roles). On the third column you can see if a system notification and/or an email will be created.
There are two main types of actions:
- User actions
- Form actions
User actions are connected with the different actions that you may perform with a guest.
Full list of user actions
- Approve guest
- Approve VOB
- Conditionally approve guest
- Conditionally approve VOB
- Create Lab
- Create Order
- Deny Guest
- Deny VOB
- Discontinue Order
- Select Counselor
- Select Therapist
- Send completed VOB – by default the assigned user to do the VOB or the users from the external company, assigned to do the VOB will get the notification
- Send VOB for verification – by default the assigned user to do the VOB or the users from the external company, assigned to do the VOB will get the notification
- Submit guest for approval
Form actions include the creation of the evaluations, their status changes, signing, expiration. You need to select the evaluation/form template for the rule.
Full list of form actions
- Before Expiration – send an email X hours before it’s expiration time
- Form Expire – triggered when a form expires
- Forms Summary – you must type how many hours after the form selected is closed, the system will send a summary of all the forms in the given category (summary category). It will create a list of the names of the forms, followed by their status (name of form – status)
- Not completed in X hours – if you select this then you must type in the hours after which the system will check if the form is not completed, then it will trigger the sending of the notification
- *Object Access – triggered when a user opens a form to view
- Object Close – triggered when a form becomes with status closed
- Object Create – triggered when a form is created
- Object Reopen – triggered when a form is re-opened by the CD
- Object Update – triggered when form data is updated
- Patient Signature – trigered when a patient signs the form
- Review Signature – triggered on review signature
- Staff Signature – triggered on staff signature
- *Update Field – triggered when auto-saving a field from the form
Note: The ones marked with * will create too many notifications, so they probably are going to be removed.
You have several options for the recipients of the notifications.
- Primary therapist – notification will receive only the current therapist of the guest
- Primary counselor – notification will receive only the current counselor, assigned to the guest
- Roles – you can add all the roles that will receive the notification (it will send a notification to all active users that have the selected role)
- Users – you can select individual users that will receive the notification
You can select if you want a system notification, an email or both.
System notification options
Here you can type the text (notification text) that will go with the current notification, the url (notification link) that it will follow when clicked, whether the notification can be dismissed (dismissible) and finally its priority.
There are three types of priorities:
- High priority
- Normal priority
- Low priority
You can type the subject and content of the email. Also select the email (from_email) and name (from_name), which will be displayed at the from clause of the email. Other settings are the greeting text (hello_text) and the date format that will be displayed in the header section of the email.
It is possible to add up to three buttons in the email and select their text and link.
- Accept button
- Default button
- Reject button